You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
In light of the current Sydney lockdown, the uncertainty this generates for people and their plans, and the real possibility that it might be extended beyond the initial 2-week period, we have taken the difficult decision to postpone the Transforming Vocation conference to 2022.
As the team commiserated this morning, we were encouraged that nothing is wasted in God’s economy, and we look forward to bringing news of the rescheduled conference (probably September 2022) as soon as we can. Please go to the Transforming Vocation website (link in bio) for more details.
In terms of the wider cause of faith–work integration, we are excited by what has already been achieved:
- We had 43 speakers, presenters, interviewees and panellists willing to be involved.
- We have started a conversation through social media led by an innovative collective of creatives who are committed to continuing the conversation for a younger generation.
- We are encouraged by the stories we would have been able to share of churches, organisations and theological colleges looking to bridge the sacred–secular divide and encourage deeper faith–work integration.
- Our promotion for the college included an interview on Hope Mornings in Sydney, a podcast with our speakers (Denise Daniels and Shannon Vandewarker) and an interview on Vision Radio with Andrew Sloane.
- A 40-minute video conversation between a theologian, a worker and a pastor, can be found here. We look forward to your responses.